High School of the Dead ・学園黙示録・

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на ролевую
Highschool of the Dead

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » High School of the Dead ・学園黙示録・ » Гостевая » Список занятых ролей

Список занятых ролей

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 59

Если вы хотите занять или придержать роль, то оставляйте заявку в этой теме.
Красным выделены занятые роли, синим придержанные, зелёным освобожденные.

Soichiro Takagi
Yuriko Takagi
Saya Takagi
Rei Miyamoto
Shizuka Marikawa
Rika Minami
Arisu Maresato
Takashi Komuro
Kouta Hirano

Yuriko Takagi
я бы хотела занять эту роль.

Отредактировано Рика Минами (2011-06-30 18:04:54)

Рика Минами
Хорошо)))

Могла бы я занять это роль? Rika Minami. Могу предаставить пробный пост на любую тему.

Просто Я написал(а):

Могла бы я занять это роль?

Конечно. Регистрируйтесь, заполняете небольшую анкету и мы выдаём вам пробный пост)

Hi there great blog! Does running a blog such as this require a lot of work? I have no knowledge of programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply wanted to ask. Appreciate it!

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired! Very helpful info specially the last section :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

It's truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet visitors, its really really nice post on building up new webpage.

Hello, I log on to your blogs on a regular basis. Your writing style is awesome, keep it up!

Keep on working, great job!

I always used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

Excellent goods from you, man. I've take into account your stuff previous to and you're simply extremely wonderful. I really like what you've bought here, certainly like what you are stating and the way through which you say it. You are making it entertaining and you still care for to stay it smart. I can't wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a terrific web site.

Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a very neatly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

Good post. I'm facing some of these issues as well..

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ;)

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous website.

This is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise info… Appreciate your sharing this one. A must read post!

If you wish for to increase your know-how just keep visiting this web page and be updated with the latest news update posted here.

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

If you would like to improve your experience just keep visiting this web page and be updated with the newest news posted here.

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.                  P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Всем доброго времени суток!
Есть такой вопрос, может кто в курсе? или может кто-то занимался подобным. В общем сразу перейду к делу, мне нужно раскрутить инстаграм и я начал заниматься данным вопросом, перелапатил уже кучу сайтов в поисках годной инфы и максиммум что-то похожее на нормальную инфу нашел по ссылке, где маркетолог плюс минус хорошо объяснил как и где можно заказать раскрутку. Но вот хочу еще здесь поинтересоваться такой сказать у живых людей.

Bitcoin or Litecoin? Of course Litecoin!
Give me Litecoin: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Не забывайте раз в сутки голосовать за нас в RPG-top. А также регистрируемся и оставляем отзывы =^___^=
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов

Вы здесь » High School of the Dead ・学園黙示録・ » Гостевая » Список занятых ролей

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно